How Many Almonds Can Kill You?
Almonds have always been a source of nutrients and energy. You should know almonds come in two varieties, sweet and bitter, and the latter is highly poisonous when raw. You might hear that Almonds can kill you, is this true? are both types of almonds lethal?
Join us in this article to learn about the harms of almonds and the side effects of almonds and know ” How many almonds can kill you? or are they even capable of doing so?”.
please read below to find out.
There are generally 2 types of bitter and sweet almonds. Bitter almonds, in all respects, are similar to sweet almonds, except that their nuts are bitter due to heterozygous substance. The nature of bitter almonds is warm and dry in traditional medicine. Sweet almonds are edible and bitter almonds are used externally.
Some Side effect of bitter and sweet almonds:
- Almonds are very good and nutritious due to their many nutrients, but because of their heavy digestion, they should not be overeaten and should not exceed ten grains per day.
- Almonds are also not good for colds and weak stomachs. People with a poor stomach should eat almonds with sugar.
- Children under one year of age and people with allergies should be used with caution as these nuts may increase the risk of allergies.
- Premature picking of fruits, especially in fruits such as green tomatoes, almonds and high sprinklers that cause more fruit contamination, makes it more difficult to digest in the digestive tract of the child, with more fruit growth and sun heat and gradual washing. Poisoning by irrigation and irrigation decreases the level of exposure of the poison to the fruit, which is seen in ripe fruits that are not laxative.
- Bitter raw almonds naturally contain cyanide, which is also used in the production of toxic insecticides. Crushing, biting bitter almonds can activate the cyanide in it. Eating four to five bitter almond seeds can cause mild headaches, nausea, and abdominal cramps. Bitter almond oil is toxic due to the presence of a chemical called hydrocyanic acid (HCN) and should be avoided.
- Since bitter almonds contain a cyanuric acid toxicant, it must be used with caution, also if bitter almond oil is produced by water when cyanuric acid and benzoic aldehyde are produced, which is toxic, so care must be taken. Do not use water to get its oil.
- Eating bitter almond oil can even lead to death. This oil is recommended for external use only.
- This essential oil is a clear and colorless liquid that becomes pale yellow as it ages. The smell is strong, the taste is bitter and very poisonous. Bitter almond oil is easily blended with oxygen and air. Therefore, it must always be completely enclosed.
- Note that sweet or bitter almond oil needs to be purchased from reliable centers, as some of the oils on the market have been mixed with paraffin which is very harmful and can have bad side effects.
- It is dangerous to use in pregnancy and lactation.
- You also have to watch out for bitter almond consumption interactions. Among these interactions is the concomitant use of sedative and sedative drugs (clonazepam, lorazepam, phenobarbital, and zolpidem). Almonds can drip and can cause drowsiness. Concomitant use with painkillers will lead to excessive drowsiness.
- Eating too many almonds can cause constipation and bloating because almonds are high in fiber. If your body is not used to consuming too much fiber, it can cause stomach upset.
- If you have a diet rich in manganese, eating almonds can cause drug interactions. Almonds are also rich in manganese.
Well, now that you know the side effects of almonds, make conscious decisions and stay healthy. There is no doubt that almonds are good for our health, but moderation is the key. Eat an average of 10 sweet almonds daily to maintain your health.
so to sum up and answer the question almonds can kill you, we must say the bitter almond oil is far more dangerous than bitter almond itself. However, we do not suggest you eating bitter almonds its self.
To order Almonds, please click here.
All Type Of Almonds
Almond Grade B : The almond is technically the seed of the fruit of the almond tree which is oval in shape, and buttery in taste. As is one of the most popular nuts, almond is not only well known…