Which Kind of Nuts Are the Healthiest?
healthiest nuts , The many benefits of nuts have reduced their risk of developing chronic diseases. For example, a recent study in the American College of Cardiology found that eating healthier nuts reduces the risk of heart disease. It also protects your nuts against cancer in addition to reducing your risk of heart disease.
In this article, we will discuss some of the best and most powerful nuts and their properties. Therefore ” which kind of nuts are the healthiest” is answered.
If you take a look at the nutritional value chart of each type of nuts, you can easily understand why they are so beneficial to your health. They have high fiber and protein and healthy fats that are good for the heart. But which nuts are best for health?
- AlmondsAlmonds are also rich in fiber, vitamin E and protein and several other important nutrients. Studies show that adding a small amount of almonds to your diet is incredibly beneficial to your health. In one study, eating almonds daily reduced cholesterol and abdominal fat levels. Another study, published in the Journal of the American College of Nutrition, found that increased almond consumption increased insulin sensitivity and reduced cholesterol in adults with pre-diabetes. Other studies have shown that almonds can also raise good cholesterol (HDL), boost memory performance and even protect you against breast cancer.
- Brazil nutsBrazilian nuts are one of the healthiest nuts on the planet. This selenium-rich nut is an important mineral with high antioxidant properties that helps fight free radicals to prevent cellular damage. LDL) and elevated good cholesterol (HDL) within 9 hours. Given the high levels of selenium found in Brazilian nuts, it may be effective in preventing cancer. A study in Canada has shown that selenium can help improve lung cancer in people with selenium deficiency.
Almond is a popular nut that provides a good dose of healthy fats along with many other health benefits. Almonds are rich in antioxidants that can protect you against free radical damage and reduce the risk of chronic diseases. One study found that adding almonds to the diet increased the antioxidant capacity of patients with metabolic syndrome. Almonds also have less fat than other types of nuts, but they still provide a good amount of healthy fats to the heart. It should be noted, however, that almost 80% of the almonds are un-saturated and unsaturated fats.
- HazelnutHazelnuts are excellent sources of manganese, copper and many other essential nutrients. Hazelnuts are one of the healthiest nuts to reduce the risk of heart disease. A study showed that a diet enriched with hazelnuts reduced cholesterol by 8% and triglycerides by 7% and increased good cholesterol (HDL) by 6%. Eating hazelnuts also increased the concentration of vitamin E in the blood.
- MacadamiaMacadamia nuts are rich in fat and other nutrients such as manganese and thiamin. Properties of Macadamia Nuts To improve your heart health, make it one of the healthiest nuts. One study found that short-term consumption of macadamia nuts reduced symptoms of oxidative stress and inflammation in 17 different patients. Another study published in the journal Nutrition shows that eating a macadamia-rich diet helped lower bad cholesterol (LDL) and total body cholesterol in 25 high-cholesterol adults.
- Peanut ValenciaPeanuts are one of the most common nuts that may come to mind in the first place. Peanuts are a good source of many essential vitamins and minerals and can be a good option to add to your diet. 83,818 women were found to show that eating more nuts and peanut butter reduced the risk of type 2 diabetes. Eating more peanuts also reduces the risk of heart disease such as triglyceride levels. The benefits of peanuts may even begin before birth! One study found that eating peanuts at least once a week during pregnancy reduces the risk of allergies in children.
- WalnutsWalnuts have a good amount of protein, manganese, copper, and magnesium. Walnuts are also a unique source of omega-3 fatty acids that reduce inflammation and reduce the risk of disease. Some animal studies have shown that walnuts are likely to increase brain function. For example, in a 2011 study, rats with walnut consumption reported a significant increase in learning and memory. Walnuts can also improve heart health by lowering cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
- PistachioPistachios are rich in vitamins and minerals and are also one of the best nuts to get protein. Reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase good cholesterol (HDL). Another study found that eating pistachios after eating high-carbohydrate foods maintains normal blood sugar levels. Pistachios can also improve motor function, reduce oxidative stress and inflammation, and increase blood vessel function, making pistachios among the healthiest nuts.
Many types of nuts have many health benefits, but don’t forget that they also have calories! When it comes to nuts, it’s best not to overdo it. Make sure you consume an adequate ounce at a time each time to get the benefits of nuts for your health and avoid the side effects. To order this nuts please click here.