What are the benefits of eating Dates?
There are plenty of benefits of eating dates. In this post, we will review six of them:
- High in polyphenols: Polyphenols are antioxidant compounds and dates contain more polyphenols than many other fruits. Several health benefits that antioxidants offer is that they may help prevent the development of certain chronic illnesses. Such as heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s and diabetes. The main antioxidants of dates are Flavonoids, Carotenoids, and phenolic acid.
- Contain several vitamins and minerals: They contain vitamin B-6, iron, and potassium, which is an electrolyte the body needs for a healthy heart. Potassium also helps to build muscle and proteins in the body. Also, as they are dried fruits, they are high in calories. Most people know that getting enough vitamin D from food and the sun is vital for the health of bone. But the combination of minerals like magnesium and copper that are packed into dates make them a super-food for strengthening bones.
- High in fiber: Just ¼ of a cup of dates provides more than 12 percent of a person’s daily fiber need. Fiber helps a person feel fuller for a long time. It can benefit your digestive health by preventing constipation. The fiber in dates is beneficial for blood sugar control. It slows digestion and may help prevent blood sugar levels from spiking too high right after eating.
- Great for substitutions: People can replace the sugar, chocolate chips, or candies in baking recipes with dates. To ensure they are eating natural sugars instead of the refined one.
- Easing Natural Labor: Dates may improve and ease natural labor for pregnant women. Especially when pregnant women consume it during the last few weeks of pregnancy.
- Beneficial for Brain: Dates may help decrease inflammation and prevent plaques from forming in the brain, which is very crucial for preventing Alzheimer’s.
To order dates or to find out more about them, please Contact Us.
All Type Of dates fruit
Rabbi Date | one of hte most popular dates | These types of dates are most popular for their taste and their moisture level. Their Moisture level of Rabbi Date is approximately 12% and that`s why Rabbi Sates are categorized…
These types of dates are most popular for their reasonable price. Their Moisture level of Shahabi Date is approximately 15% and that`s why Shahabi Dates are categorized as Semi-Dried Date. Their rate of moisture affects their perceivable levels. They are…
This type of dates are the most popular ones among dates for export. They are mainly from southern provinces of Iran. Customers demand Sayer Date (Semi Dried) because of its taste and usage. Their medium rate of moisture, affects their…