8 Fascinating Medjool Dates Benefits for your Health
Dates play an important role in the food industry. Producing more than 50 types of food, industrial and sanitary products, preventing desertification, creating green space and ultimately economic development and prosperity in the countries that own the product. Among the varieties of date palms in the world, Medjool Dates are known for many reasons to be king of dates.
Read below to find out more about Medjool Dates (Medjool) and 8 Fascinating Medjool Dates Benefits for your health:
Medjool dates are the best and most expensive types of Dates in the world. For this reason, it is known as the king of dates. In Palestine, an average yield of 10 tons per hectare generates $ 37,800 per hectare. Each kilogram of top-notch dates can be sold at targeted markets around the world at prices above $20.
The source of this figure is Morocco. Currently, Israel and the United States are the world’s largest producers of this product, with production equivalent to 30000 and 5000 tons per year.
8 Benefits of Medjool Dates (Medjool) :
- Helps with Digestion, because it has high dietary fiber based on research a single serving of dates contains more than 6 grams of fiber. Dietary Fiber can help if you are experiencing constipation by regulating your bowel movements.
- Regulate Blood Pressure, Medjool date is like a bomb of Potassium which has a positive effect on blood pressure. Potassium helps relieve tension in blood vessels and arteries.
- Boosting Metabolism, this date contains a noticeable amount of vitamins such as B vitamins. it also contains copper. so the combination of these will help to increase metabolism.
- Improve Vision, This date contains beta-carotene, which can be converted into vitamin A. which is excellent for eye care.
- Reduce Cholesterol, as mentioned before this date has high levels of dietary fiber. Which can also be beneficial for people with high cholesterol. based on research, Dates can control cholesterol levels.
- Regulate Hormones, this date has Manganese mineral. this mineral helps the production of sex hormones. when you consume dates, the nutrients you obtain may help maintain hormone levels.
- Promote Growth, although the protein level in this date is not that high, along with calcium, potassium, and magnesium it can boost growth.
- Strengthen bones, as mentioned this date contains a variety of minerals, for example, magnesium, manganese, copper, and calcium. All these minerals are vital to maintaining bone mineral density.
Large size of date Medjool (weighing more than 20 grams per cubic inch), small kernel (about 1 gram), high meat-to-core ratio (93%), thin skin, delicate and crisp and delicious meat, marketability two types of dates (high humidity 20% to 26%) and semi-aromatic dates (16% to 20% humidity) and high prices in world markets over $ 20 per kg are the distinguishing features of this type of dates.
It is recommended to produce commercial grade and first grade in permitted yields of between 60 to 72 kg per unit.
Medjool dates are classified into three groups according to international standards.
- Jumbo dates: Any weight with a moisture content of between 20% to 26% over 23 grams
- Large dates: Weight of 18–23 grams per cubic
- Medium dates: Weight of 15–18 g per cubic
Dates are rich in a variety of vitamins including E-C-B-A. It also contains minerals such as phosphorus, calcium, iron, iodine, and magnesium, each of which has a major role in human health.
To order dates, please click here or if you need any more detailed information about Dates please contact us, it would be our pleasure to be helpful.
All Type Of dates fruit
Rabbi Date | one of hte most popular dates | These types of dates are most popular for their taste and their moisture level. Their Moisture level of Rabbi Date is approximately 12% and that`s why Rabbi Sates are categorized…
These types of dates are most popular for their reasonable price. Their Moisture level of Shahabi Date is approximately 15% and that`s why Shahabi Dates are categorized as Semi-Dried Date. Their rate of moisture affects their perceivable levels. They are…
This type of dates are the most popular ones among dates for export. They are mainly from southern provinces of Iran. Customers demand Sayer Date (Semi Dried) because of its taste and usage. Their medium rate of moisture, affects their…